Front End Developer
Responsibilities and Tasks
- You will be part of our development team, working with agile methodologies and with a clear orientation and commitment to technical innovation
- Encourage the use of good practices and clean code and spread culture of innovation and equipment
- Collaborate with the project managers, UX and development team to guarantee a project of the highest quality from its conceptualization to its final delivery
- Document and comment your code
- Provide the best possible code version
- Faithfully adapt the designs of the UX team
- Optimize the web with an emphasis on load and scalability
- Develop and test in different platforms and devices
- Investigate new technologies that help us improve the development of our products
Skills & Qualifications
- Layout in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with RWD in multiple devices and browser versions
- Systems of control of versions like GIT
- WPO Web Performance Optimization
But most important...
We are looking for a person who is passionate about technology, who likes to investigate, who is pro-active, has initiative and is eager to learn, as well as showing responsibility in their tasks.
- Valuable knowledge
- Experience with libraries and frameworks (JQuery, Angular, Backbone, React, etc)
- Notions of Node.js
- Knowledge in tools of Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Management of Tasks Runners (Grunt, Gulp, etc)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
- Application of testing tools (Jasmine, Mocha, PhantomJS, InternJS, etc)
- Good level of English
What we offer?
- Indefinite contract
- Flexible schedule
- Salary based on experience and value of the candidate
- Enter a project with great technological challenges that seeks to be the world leader in its sector
- A team of young, dynamic people ... we work hard but also we know how to have fun!
- You will find the best work environment, an informal and multicultural environment, with a young staff and a qualified team