Sales Account Manager - German Market
Responsibilities and Tasks
This is a varied and challenging role. Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Generate new business.
- Generate incremental business on your assigned accounts.
- Build an accurate and fruitful sales pipeline.
- Cold calling and in-person / virtual meetings, as required.
- Develop a long-term strategy to grow business.
- Understand your partners’ needs, and monitor the performance of their sites, in coordination with other departments (including traffic, marketing and operations).
- Develop regular market reports for your countries (detailing status, revenue, any issues and growth potential).
Skills & Qualifications
- Mother Tongue in German. High level in English.
Additionally to succeed in this role you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in selling digital advertising.
- An excellent understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including knowledge of ad networks, performance marketing channels and retargeting players.
- Experience selling across multiple countries and regions would be a definite plus point.
- Experience within the classifieds industry (especially in the verticals of real estate, cars or jobs) would be beneficial.
- A results-driven attitude, and a high degree of self belief and initiative.
- Strong skills in cold calling, presentations and sales pitches.
But what we really look for is...
A person with initiative, very pro-active, passionate about technology, team player and who loves challenges.
What we offer
- Indefinite contract
- Flexible schedule
- Salary based on experience and value of the candidate
- Being part of a project with great technological challenges that seeks to be the world leader in its sector
- A team of young, dynamic people ... we work hard but we also know how to have fun