Responsibilities and Tasks
- Analysis of the cases of regression, load, stress tests
- Ensure the quality of the company's software at all stages of development
- Test automation and facilitate the inclusion in continuous integration
- Comprehensive design and execution of tests
- Systematic measurement and comparison with standards, monitoring of the processes, in order to detect and prevent possible errors that arise during the development of our solutions
- Provide a high guarantee that the software products are tailored to the specific needs required and to the plans established above
- Define acceptance criteria for deliveries with product owners
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 year of experience as QA Specialist in a professional environment
- Experience with code analysis tools
- Handling of test tools (Testlink, Casper, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, etc.)
- Experience in code quality tools (SonarQube, Findbugs, etc.)
- Knowledge of versioning management tools and code repository (Maven, Gitlab, etc.)
- Experiences in software and quality management processes
Are you innovative? Are you a team player? Are you humble? Are you curious, passionate and have thoughtful questions about the business? Are you pragmatic with what you do? Can you and are you willing to give and receive constructive feedback? Are you happy, proactive, and are you willing to roll up your sleeves? These are all the things we are looking for!
What we offer?
- Indefinite term contract
- Flexible schedule. Intensive working day on fridays and summer
- Flexible payment plans (food, transport, medical insurance, training)
- Salary based on experience and value of the candidate
- Informal, creative and ambitious work environment, free coffee in the office and a leisure place. Frequent company team meetings and networkings
- A team of young, dynamic people... we work hard but we also know how to have fun!
- Being part of a project with great technological challenges that seeks to be the world leader in its sector