Senior Backend Java Developers
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provide new features and improvements within a scalable and highly efficient environment
- Work in Data enrichment automation
- Work within the different teams (frontend, data acquisition...), in order to grow the platform and improve the different developments and technologies
- Monitor and troubleshoot software deployed in production
- Develope with last generation frameworks (Hibernate, Spring Boot, Thymeleaf, etc.).
- Apply development best practices and contribute with new ideas
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4 years of real hands-on experience developing in Java in a professional environment
- Have worked with MySQL Database
- At least 1 year working with Spring, Maven, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, JUnit
- Version control systems such as Git
- Rest API
- Good Clean Code and Design Practices
- Valuable knowledge
- Previous experience working in microservices architecture
- Knowledge in a server such as Tomcat, Solr
- Studies in some computer science / programming etc
- JDBC, good shell management (scripting-unix)
- Good Clean Code Practices
- English (will be very valuable)
Are you innovative? Are you a team player? Are you humble? Are you curious, passionate and have thoughtful questions about the business? Are you pragmatic with what you do? Can you and are you willing to give and receive constructive feedback? Are you happy, proactive, and are you willing to roll up your sleeves? These are all the things we are looking for!
What we offer?
- Indefinite term contract
- Flexible schedule. Intensive working day on fridays and summer
- Flexible payment plans (food, transport, medical insurance, training)
- Salary based on experience and value of the candidate
- Informal, creative and ambitious work environment, free coffee in the office and a leisure place. Frequent company team meetings and networkings
- A team of young, dynamic people... we work hard but we also know how to have fun!
- Being part of a project with great technological challenges that seeks to be the world leader in its sector