Fashion digital marketeer for North America markets
In this position, you will be responsible for all external communication with partners and clients while managing their accounts, and for all content on the website. But there’s much more to it! Our (junior) site managers are proactive, analytical and creative people that are always looking for ways to improve the performance and quality of the website as well as the user’s experience. You will find new opportunities to inspire advertisers and partners to use Fashiola ever-growing
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop and maintain great working, long-term relationships with our partners and influencers
- Take initiatives on and work closely with the team on promotional content/campaigns to increase revenues
- Checking, analysing and optimising the performance of the site/shops as well as the promotional campaigns
- Research and create relevant, fashion related SEO content
- Creating newsletters, interact with our users and extend our community
- Reporting and optimization of content
- Work together with our tech team to integrate new shops and to improve the quality of our website pages
- Spotting technical issues related to shops (product feeds) and initiate improvements
Skills & Qualifications
- English is your first language
- You have work experience in the USA or with US partners
- You have analytical skills and experience within affiliate marketing
- You are a strong communicator and highly organized
- You are goal oriented and structure & efficiency are your middle names
- You are passionate about and have experience in creating SEO content
- You can work independently but are a team player as well
- You are eager to learn and have a 'getting the job done ' mentality
- You live in/close to Madrid or you are happy to relocate
What we offer?
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well being as much as it does quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment. We are a team of young, dynamic people ... we work hard but we also know how to have fun
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space in Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training) Also free coffee in the office and a leisure place.
- Frequent company team meetings and networkings.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.